"Jon Jones is without any doubt one of the greatest talents we've seen in this sport," said White to TATAME. "He is doing very well. He is on track to be one of the best, maybe breaking the record for Anderson Silva."
Some of those records held by Silva include longest reign and most successful championship defenses at 10.
Jones defeated Vitor Belfort (21-10) at UFC 152.
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.