"Shane hates him so bad," said White on Cagewriter. "Shane said at the end of the coaches' challenge I've never wanted to kick somebody's a** as much as I want to kick Roy Nelson's."
Carwin and Nelson are the two head coaches on the new season of The Ultimate Fighter, which airs tonight. They will fight at the conclusion of the season on December 15.
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
- TUF: India Is Groundbreaking For MMA Says Lorenzo Fertitta
- Georges St-Pierre: Same Division, New Faces
- Curtis Brigham Returns After Eight Year Layoff
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline