UFC president Dana White doesn't understand all the drama surrounding his recent part in a sketch for Fox's NFL Sunday pregame show. White played the role of a homeless man during Riggle's Picks.
"It's a skit for a comedian," White posted on Twitter. "(Expletive) in this country cry about everything!!! Get a sense of humor. The (expletive) in this country who cry about everything everyone does makes me (expletive) ill."
Involving White was an obvious way for Fox to help cross-promote this Saturday's UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz event. Regardless of whether you agreed with the sketch or not, it appears to have done the trick in terms of sparking interest.
- Joseph Benavidez-Ian McCall Headed For UFC 156
- Ultimate Fighter Headed To Tuesdays In 2013
- Dan Hardy Not Planning On Being Part Of UFC's Return To England In 2013
- Ryan Bader-Vladimir Matyushenko Added To UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 83 Finalized With Early Start Time
- Urijah Faber-Ivan Menjivar Expected For UFC 157
- Final Fight Makes Invicta FC 4 Official
- Luke Rockhold Responds To Michael Bisping Saying He's The Unofficial Strikeforce Champion
- Relive Eight Fights Featuring Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz Ahead Of UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.