"There's no way to explain it," said White to TATAME. "It was pretty crazy, it was sickening. It was the worst day of my life since I started doing this."
Then Anderson Silva (32-4) stepped forward and was willing to fight in front of his home country.
"The fact is that we kept the show," said White. "The issue is that the greatest fighter of all time accepted into the main event. It's what makes me want to continue in this sport. "
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.