The day before UFC 152, Jon Jones (17-1) and Dana White had their first meeting together since the announcement that UFC 151 was cancelled. In the meeting, White revealed that he would stop bashing Jones' coach Greg Jackson publicly to the media.
"I think you guys know my opinion and how I feel," said White. "I'm just not going to talk about Greg Jackson. It's good news. I will keep my big mouth shut about Greg Jackson. That's part of my deal with Jones."
White noted how he liked Jackson as a person, just didn't agree with his business viewpoints.
"It's not that I dislike the guy," said White. "I don't dislike him at all. It's just his philosophies, his business philosophies. His business conflicts with my business. That's the big problem."
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.