Dana White noticed Michael Bisping's (23-4) recent victory over Brian Stann (12-5) and understands that the Englishman wants a championship shot against Anderson Silva (32-4). White is open to the idea, if the fight occurs, that England would be a great spot.
"It would be awesome to bring Bisping over here if Bisping gets a shot at the title," said White on MMA Crazy Hour. "We'll see what happens. I know you guys want it. Anything is possible. It absolutely could happen."
Bisping recently won at UFC 152, pitting him a closer to a possible championship shot that has eluded his career. Silva returns to action at UFC 153 in a nontitle fight against Stephan Bonnar (15-7). White noted the time zone difference in making international cards difficult.
"The biggest problem with coming to the U.K. is the time difference," said White. "When you're trying to show this thing all over the world, the time difference is the hardest thing here. Even when we go to Brazil, it's only a few hours off from the Unites States. But here, it's eight or nine [hours]."
- Only One Fight Disappointed At UFC On FUEL TV 5
- Kyle Kingsbury Confirms Multiple Facial Fractures
- Rashad Evans Further Explains Reason For Turning Down Fight
- Dana White Halts Greg Jackson Bashing
- Matt Mitrione Declined Daniel Cormier Fight
- Highlights From "UFC On Fuel TV: Struve Vs. Miocic"
- Video: "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Preview
- Daniel Cormier Talks His Next Opponent
- Chael Sonnen Facing Forrest Griffin Next, But Has Jon Jones On Mind
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.