"Regardless of my age, a lot of things need to be done," said White, during a recent interview on UFC Tonight. "I believe me and the Fertittas and our crew at Zuffa have built a pretty awesome road map and game plan of where this thing is going to go."
White, who is 43, has dealt with only a few health problems during his tenure as the leader of the biggest MMA promotion in the world. He did add that in terms of "UFC years," White is "probably 73."
"This thing is nowhere near where it's going to be," White added. "Every day I go to work and I know what has to be done, but it's the stupid stuff that happens that I have to deal with that takes you off track and you maybe get to spend two hours dealing with the stuff you have to do. It's all the BS and the fires that come up."
White has helped broker the UFC-Fox deal, and has expanded the global brand of the UFC to all reaches of the world.
- TUF Not In "Make-Or-Break" Year According To Dana White
- Clay Guida Adamant He Defeated Gray Maynard
- Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson Official For TUF 16 Finale
- Fine, Suspension For Forrest Griffin Followed Positive Drug Test
- Dana White Laughs Off Bobby Lashley As Daniel Cormier's Opponent
- UFC On Fuel TV 5 Replay Draws Better Ratings Than Original Broadcast
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.