Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal remains unsigned to any fight promotion since his release from Strikeforce following a Twitter tirade against the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Of course, Lawal still faces a nine-month suspension, so there really is no rush.
UFC president Dana White told MMAjunkie.com over the weekend that he was impressed with Lawal's recent actions, and could consider bringing the former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion back to compete.
"We'll see how this whole thing goes down," White said. "The fact that he called her and reached out to her, I mean, that's what he should have done. It's respectable. I respect that."
Lawal was upset about the way he was questioned during his hearing with NSAC, and let it be known on Twitter about his feelings. Shortly after the outburst, it was announced that Lawal had been released from his contract with Strikeforce.
- Newcomer Tim Elliott Will Face John Dodson At "UFC On FOX 3"
- Reminder: "Countdown To UFC 145" Will Debut Tonight On FUEL TV
- Alistair Overeem's Team Says Fighter Has Explanation For Failed Drug Test
- "TUF: Live" Ratings On The Rise With Episode Six
- Video: "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans" Media Primer
- Bellator Cuts Vila And Ueda After Bantamweight Tournament
- X-Ray Shows Siyar Bahadurzada's Hand Not Broken
- Jens Pulver Picks Up A Win Over The Weekend
- Dana White And Ben Askren Get Into It Over Drug Testing
- Rory MacDonald Doesn't Know Much About Opponent This Saturday, Talks Training & More
- Dana White & Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champions Weigh In On Jones Vs. Evans
- Tim Sylvia Would Go The Ultimate Fighter Path If That Led To UFC Return
- Bellator's "Summer Series" Will Begin In West Virginia
- Gilbert Melendez Still Looking To Fight The Best Out There
- "TUF: Brazil" Episode Four Recap
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.