Dana White continues his campaign to bring instant replay to the sport for judges and referees.
"Every other sport has instant replay," said White on Inside MMA Live. "Fighting needs to, especially with how bad the officiating has been."
With MMA being a relatively young sport, mistakes are going to occur and White thinks instant replays are one way to solve the issue.
"These athletic commissions have this thing with combat sports where once a guy makes a decision it can't be overturned," said White. "It's insane! Guys are going to make mistakes and this sport is young that there are a lot of people that are not qualified to judge or referee a fight."
White sees a bad call as changing a fighter's entire future.
"If it doesn't get better, everyone is in trouble," said White. "When bad calls are made, I constantly call people out. We're doing everything we can to stop this from happening. I think one of the worst things that can happen is if a guy loses a fight that really didn't. It affects their money and legacy."
- Lyoto Machida Tweets Out A "Big Surprise" Is In The Future; Wanderlei Silva Hints At UFC 153 Fight
- Fabio Maldonado Wants To Face Glover Teixeira In Brazil, Teixeira Willing To Face Anyone
- UFC Confirms TUF: India, Show To Begin In 2013
- Jose Aldo "Very Sad" For Having To Pull Out Of UFC 153
- Frankie Edgar Willing To Fight Whenever The UFC Wants Him To
- If Asked, Urijah Faber All For Facing Frankie Edgar
- Joe Lauzon Proves He Asked For Gray Maynard First
- Roger Hollett Back In To Face Matt Hamill At UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline