"I would bring Brock back," said White on MMA Crazy TV. "If Brock wanted to fight in the UFC, I would make it happen."
Lesnar announced his retirement after losing to Alistair Overeem (36-11-1 NC) at UFC 141. It was his second defeat in a row, bringing his UFC record to 4-3.
In April of this year, Lesnar returned to the WWE.
- Only One Fight Disappointed At UFC On FUEL TV 5
- Kyle Kingsbury Confirms Multiple Facial Fractures
- Rashad Evans Further Explains Reason For Turning Down Fight
- Dana White Halts Greg Jackson Bashing
- Matt Mitrione Declined Daniel Cormier Fight
- Highlights From "UFC On Fuel TV: Struve Vs. Miocic"
- Video: "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Preview
- Daniel Cormier Talks His Next Opponent
- Chael Sonnen Facing Forrest Griffin Next, But Has Jon Jones On Mind
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.