The pressure will be on UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre this November when he returns to action for the first time in well over a year against Carlos Condit. GSP and Condit will square off at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit to unify the 170-pound titles.
"I think we're pretty close," White said. "If Georges beats Condit, that could be the next fight. They guys want to fight each other now."
White added that the bout would take place at 180 pounds and is hopeful that Cowboy Stadium in Dallas would be available to host the card.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline