Jones and Henderson are set for the main event of UFC 151: Bones Vs. Hendo. The card takes place September 1 from Las Vegas.
Henderson has been waiting since a victory over Mauricio "Shogun" Rua last year to cash in his shot at a UFC title. During a recent interview with MMA Fighting, "Hendo" explained what he plans to do to Jones.
"I'm gonna make sure I put him on his back and we haven't seen him there," Henderson said. "We'll see how that goes."
Despite his age, Henderson believes he is as fresh as ever, adding, "I'm looking forward to going out there and proving a lot of people wrong."
- Dan Henderson Plans To Put Jon Jones On His Back
- Francis Carmont To Put Perfect UFC Record On Line Vs. Tom Lawlor At UFC 154
- Add Gabriel Gonzaga To Ever-Growing UFC 153 Card In Brazil
- John Alessio Cut From The UFC
- Rick Story-Demian Maia On Target For UFC 153
- Corey Hill Vs. Mike Bronzoulis Headlines XFC 19 This Friday
- Numbers Come In For UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II
- Cesar Gracie Hoping To Get Nick Diaz A Fight Overseas
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.