Henderson went back to work with Team Quest, posting on Twitter, "Knee is feeling pretty good," before a session.
Later in the day, Henderson reported that the "knee felt pretty good today. No pain, but starting back slow. Felt good to get punched in the face again. Lol."
The 42-year-old Henderson (29-8) has won four consecutive fights, but has not competed since late in 2011 when he defeated Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. He is rumored to be scheduled for a bout with Lyoto Machida.
- Ben Henderson Went To Veterans For Advice
- Cesar Gracie: Nate Diaz Vs. Gilbert Melendez Will Never Happen
- Georges St-Pierre Says Focus Should Be On Carlos Condit, Not Anderson Silva
- "UFC Unrestricted" To Offer In-Depth Look At UFC 148
- Junior Dos Santos Confident He Could KO Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Dana White Hosting Live Q&A On Tuesday Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.