"If that's who the fans want me to fight. Not sure if he would take that one though," Henderson responded. "I don't really (have) any desire to fight GSP. Don't see the hands really wanting it either."
Henderson has said several times that he would only drop down to 185 pounds for another chance at defeating Anderson Silva. However, it appears that a bout with GSP at middleweight would also interest Henderson.
Currently, "Hendo" is recovering from a knee injury that knocked him out of a planned title match with Jon Jones. He said he is not able to train yet, but the recovery "is going well."
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.