Dan Hardy is used to hearing his name mentioned in possible fights. "The Outlaw," however, has decided to end all talk of a potential match in February rather quickly.
Hardy was rumored to be headed for a bout with Siyar Bahadurzada at UFC On Fuel TV 7 February 16 from Wembley Arena. Bahadurzada even asked Hardy via Twitter about facing off with him.
"Sorry mate, I won't be ready to fight in February," Hardy responded on Monday. "Enjoy fighting in London though, the UK fans are always great."
Hardy (25-10) has won two straight since a four-fight losing streak nearly forced his exit from the UFC. Since joining the promotion in 2008, Hardy has competed in his native country five times, including earlier this year in a win over Amir Sadollah.
- Renan Barao-Michael McDonald On Tap For 2013
- Emotional Dominick Cruz Discusses His Latest Knee Injury
- Randy Couture Responds To Steven Seagal's Fight Request
- Bellator 82 Ratings Are In
- Tyson Griffin Glad With His Decision To Leave Xtreme Couture For AKA
- Bjorn Rebney Details New Championship Rematch Stipulation
- Video: Dana White Returns With Blog Featuring Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.