On Monday, during the Fuel TV special Training Day: Inside Tristar Gym Live, Hardy was seen working out at the Canadian camp. Firas Zahabi confirmed during an interview that Hardy is in fact working with St-Pierre for his match at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit on November 17.
"He's a special guest this week to spar with Georges. He fought Condit. When he was fighting Condit, it was neck-and-neck," Zahabi said. "Yes, he got stopped by Condit, but I think it was one-inch away from being the other way around. It was very close."
Hardy saved his UFC career with a pair of recent victories. He once fought St-Pierre, surviving all five rounds with the champion. Hardy followed the GSP loss with a first round KO defeat at the hands of Condit in 2010.
- Video: Dana White Returns With A Video Blog
- Anderson Silva To Attend UFC 154, Rumors Of GSP Call-Out Begin
- Demetrious Johnson-John Dodson Set For UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 81 Set With Season Seven Lightweight Semis
- One Year Suspension For Stephan Bonnar Following Failed Drug Test
- WSOF 1 Event Draws Nearly 200,000 Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.