"The old Dan Hardy got knocked out by Carlos Condit," said Hardy.
Hardy's status in the company was questioned after dropping four fights in a row under the UFC name. He has since started a two fight win streak.
As for what's next, Hardy plans to take it one fight at a time in a division that he sees as stacked.
"It's a deep division," said Hardy. "I made the mistake of looking too far ahead in the past. Now I'm just focused on my journey."
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.