Former Strikeforce champion Cung Le is currently being planned to fill one-half of the main event slot for UFC on Fuel TV 6. The card, which takes place November 10, will be the first-ever UFC event to emulate from China.
Le, who defeated Patrick Cote in his second Octagon appearance earlier this year, suffered a nasty foot injury that has kept him from training full-time since July. However, Le recently sent word that he has gotten back to working on his feet.
"Tough first day back on the track for my foot," Le posted on Facebook Sunday. "I was still able to run a 4.9 for one of my 40-yard sprints. Foot is feeling sore so it's time for the part I hate the most! Ice Bath."
Le, who has also been featured in several mainstream movies, sports a career record of 8-2. He has earned seven knockout victories.
- Luke Rockhold Set To Return Sooner Than Expected
- Vitor Belfort "Joyful" To Fight Jon Jones, Blasts Fighters Who Have Become "Divas"
- Dana White Says There's Only One Difference Between Fighting Henderson And Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Rips "Selfish Brat" Jon Jones For Refusing Fight
- Video: Bellator 73 Highlights Feature Quick Finishes
- Fear The Fighter Steps Up To Help Finance Eddie Yagin
- Joe Lauzon Requested Bout With Gray Maynard
- Cung Le Back Training, Says Foot Remains "Sore"
- Jones' Striking Coach Hints That Chael Sonnen Had Been Training For Weeks
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.