Former Strikeforce women's champion Cris "Cyborg" Justino remains suspended by the California Athletic Commission. However, she continues to discuss a potential blockbuster fight with Ronda Rousey.
The problem comes in where the two would meet. Rousey, the Strikeforce bantamweight champion, says that Cyborg needs to come to 135 pounds to make the bout happen. Cyborg, a former Strikeforce featherweight champ, isn't capable of doing that.
"The 145-pound division is my category, but I can drop until 140 pounds to fight her," said Cyborg, in a recent interview with Fighters Only Magazine. "It does not depend on me, it is up to the event. My business is to fight inside the cage and do not trash talk outside the fence."
Justino is eligible to fight again in December when her suspension runs out. She is 10-1 in her career with one no-contest.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline