According to a report by MMAFighting.com, former Ultimate Fighter winner Court McGee will be debuting at welterweight against Josh Neer in February. The two will be part of the UFC 157: Rousey Vs. Carmouche card from Anaheim, California.
McGee (13-3) has lost two straight, prompting the move to welterweight. He has dropped decisions to Nick Ring and Costa Philippou this year.
Neer (33-12) is also on a two-fight losing skid, having been knocked out by Justin Edwards in the firt round this past October after a KO loss to Mike Pyle in June.
- Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva To Headline UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Diego Sanchez Confirms He Is Fighting Takanori Gomi At UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Georges St-Pierre Vs. Nick Diaz Close To Being Finalized For UFC 158
- Edwin Figueroa-Francisco Rivera Set For UFC 156
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Attendance, Live Gate Figures Announced
- Cub Swanson-Dennis Siver Added To UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Bellator 83 Ratings Bomb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.