The fighters taking part in Friday’s Bellator 72 event hit the scales today in the official fighter weigh-ins.
The weigh-ins took place at the USF Sun Dome in Tampa, Fla. which is the same venue as Friday’s event.
All fighters competing at Friday’s Bellator 72 event successfully made weight, including main event fighters Karl Amoussou (170.25) and Bryan Baker (169.5).
Paul Daley (170.25) who has had trouble making weight in the past, easily hit the 171lbs weight limit.
Full Bellator 72 weigh-in results below.
MAIN CARD (MTV2)
- Karl Amoussou (170.25) vs. Bryan Baker (169.5) – welterweight-tournament final
- Rudy Bears (169.5) vs. Paul Daley (170.25)
- Emanuel Newton (204.75) vs. Attila Vegh (204.5) – light-heavyweight tourney semifinal
- Tim Carpenter (205) vs. Travis Wiuff (206) light-heavyweight tourney semifinal
- Waachiim Spiritwolf (170.75) vs. Marius Zaromskis (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
- Paul Barrow (151) vs. Jason Carapelluci (149.5) – 150-pound catchweight
- Ben Saunders (177) vs. Brian Warren (173.5) – 178-pound catchweight
- Raul Amaya (169.75) vs. Kenny Moss (170)
- Matt McCook (145) vs. Shanon Slack (145.75)
- Ryan DeRocher (170.5) vs. Julien Williams (170.25)