Bjorn Rebney has given some insight about the upcoming Bellator reality show, particularly that it will have a similar format to The Ultimate Fighter.
"I think what you'll see is that it will be very honest to what makes Bellator," said Rebney to MMA Junkie. "Competition ultimately will dictate how you move forward. You'll need to win. It'll be fight-centric. Every show will have a fight on it."
Emmy winner Bertram van Munster will be involved in producing the show.
"He's going to be carrying the load as in shooting and editing it," said Rebney. "We've got good people on board."
Production for the show begins in early 2013 and will debut in the second or third quarter of the same year on its new channel Spike TV.
- Luke Rockhold Set To Return Sooner Than Expected
- Vitor Belfort "Joyful" To Fight Jon Jones, Blasts Fighters Who Have Become "Divas"
- Dana White Says There's Only One Difference Between Fighting Henderson And Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Rips "Selfish Brat" Jon Jones For Refusing Fight
- Video: Bellator 73 Highlights Feature Quick Finishes
- Fear The Fighter Steps Up To Help Finance Eddie Yagin
- Joe Lauzon Requested Bout With Gray Maynard
- Cung Le Back Training, Says Foot Remains "Sore"
- Jones' Striking Coach Hints That Chael Sonnen Had Been Training For Weeks
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.