Classic Entertainment & Sports MMA card titled "Real Pain" continues to grow with the addition of three names. Veterans John Howard (11-7), David Loiseau (20-10) and Mike Campbell (11-4) have been announced to appear. All three will be involved in separate fights.
Loiseau (20-10) is a former UFC middleweight title contender who is coming off a win and elbow injury. He last fought in February 2011. He has fought on and off with the UFC since 2003.
Campbell (11-4) has been fighting for CES since 2010 where he is 3-2. He is riding a two fight win streak and last competed in early August of this year.
Howard (11-7) is on three fight win streak since getting released from the UFC in 2011 after losing three in a row. At one point, he was on a four fight win streak in the UFC.
The show is headlined with former WWE superstar Dave Batista (0-0) vs. Rashid Evans (0-0).
The event takes place from The Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island on October 6 and can be purchased on per-per-view through DIRECTV.
- Lyoto Machida Open To Fighting Again Before Championship Shot
- Miguel Torres Opts For World Series Of Fighting Bout Instead Of Titan FC Show
- Greg Jackson Agreed It Was Time For Kyle Noke To Drop Weight Classes
- Alan Belcher On Injury Setbacks, Wants Chris Weidman Upon Return
- Jose Aldo "Very Happy" To Be Facing Frankie Edgar
- Paul Bradley And Charlie Brenneman Trade Jabs On Twitter
- Urijah Faber Hoping To Return Before 2012 Ends
- Special Offer For DirecTV Customers To Receive Next Six UFC PPVs
- Carlos Condit Embracing Role Of Super-Fight Spoiler
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.