Chris Weidman, ever-the-Twitter-user, is out of surgery and is still expecting to be at 100-percent in four months. Weidman was forced out of a planned UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II match with Tim Boetsch after suffering a training injury.
"Surgery went perfect. On my way back to Long Island now," Weidman posted. "Had a torn labrum and rotator cuff, AC joint separation and slight tear in ligament. I will be 90-percent in three months and 100 in 4!"
Weidman added that he is "gonna make it my life mission to come back better than ever. Can't wait to get back in that (UFC) Octagon."
- Lavar Johnson Injured, Out Of UFC On Fox 5 Fight With Brendan Schaub
- Bellator 82 Weigh-In Results: Welterweight Finals Made Official
- UFC "Road To The Octagon" Debuts This Sunday
- Ronaldo Souza-Lorenz Larkin Booked For Strikeforce: Champions
- Frank Shamrock: Bas Rutten Put Me On The Map
- Next ONE FC Event Announced
- Heather Clark Ready For The Big Leagues
- Chris Weidman Updates Status Post-Surgery
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.