UFC officials have added Chris Leben-Karlos Vemola to the year-end UFC 155 card. The event is expected to take place December 29 from Las Vegas.
Leben (22-8) has won 12 of his 19 UFC fights, but was suspended for a year last November after a positive test for banned substances. Leben was suspended after a loss to Mark Munoz.
Vemola (9-3) has gone 2-3 with the UFC, including a recent loss at the hands of Francis Carmont.
UFC 155 is expected to feature UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos defending his title against Cain Velasquez.
- Glover Teixeira Draws Fabio Maldonado For October Brazil Card
- Anderson Silva-Stephan Bonnar Light Heavyweight Affair New UFC 153 Main Event
- Chris Leben Returning To Octagon This December To Face Karlos Vemola
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Returning At UFC 153 To Face Dave Herman
- Vitor Belfort Calls Chael Sonnen A Twitter Clown
- Report: Bellator Heavyweight Champion Cole Konrad Retires
- Cyrille Diabaté Looks For The Decision, Not Knockout In Fight With Fábio Maldonado
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline