Chico Camus avoided the submission attempts of Dustin Pague and earned himself a victory in his UFC debut Saturday night at UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II. Camus was awarded the fight on all three scorecards.
"Dreams come true and I started off with a bang at 1-0 in the UFC," Camus said. "I almost finished him with that strike but then I was able to dominate on the ground and score points."
Camus has now won four straight fights to improve to 12-3 overall in his career. Training with the likes of Anthony and Sergio Pettis - who were both in his corner - at Roufusport has prepared Camus for a lifestyle in the UFC.
"I want to come back and fight again as soon as possible," Camus said. "We are always in shape and ready to go back-to-back here at Roufusport."
- Cris Cyborg Wants A Fight With Ronda Rousey "To Punch Her"
- Dominick Cruz Not Pondering Any Change In Weight Classes Yet
- Jon Jones "Confident That I'm Gonna TKO" Dan Henderson
- Former TUF Coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested
- Leonard Garcia Believes He’s Fighting When The UFC Invades China
- DeWayne Zinkin On Why American Kickboxing Academy Is The Place For Wrestlers To Morph Into Fighters
- The Office Was No Place For A Competitor Like Daniel Cormier
- Jake Shields Looking To Fight A Top Middleweight Fighter
- Gene LeBell Says Ronda Rousey Is The Ideal Female Athlete
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.