UFC middleweight contender Chael Sonnen did not let his opportunity to speak his mind on UFC Uncensored go to waste Thursday night, as Sonnen talked about a number of subjects. One of those was Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, and the ex-UFC light heavyweight champions desire to leave the fight promotion.
Jackson has been pushing the buttons of the UFC since his loss to Ryan Bader last month, trying to get them to release him with one fight left on his deal. However, the UFC recently announced "Rampage" would meet Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, but that match is on delay due to double knee surgery planned by Jackson.
"I like him. Look, he's a crybaby, but I find it interesting," said Sonnen (thanks to MMAMania.com for transcribing). "I like it when he goes on his campaigns about entitlement and how he should be given easy fights. A lot of things are expected of him and he's not quite delivering."
Sonnen added that Jackson is one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC, and that him missing weight for his bout with Bader, "kind of puts him in a different ballpark."
- Jon Jones To Doubters: Wait Until You See What I Do In April
- The One And Only Chael Sonnen Talks TRT
- MMA Link Club: Rampage Name-Drops Doc, Diaz's Lawyer Slams NSAC, Hot Natasha Pics
- Video: Randy Couture Talks NCAA Wrestling, MMA, His Book "The Last Round"
- Reminder, "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Returns Tonight On FX
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.