Chael Sonnen doesn't like to let any kind of verbal battle fall by the wayside. Sonnen, who will begin coaching on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter later this month, responded to comments made by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson on Tuesday.
Jackson called into question Sonnen's placement in a UFC light heavyweight title fight with Jon Jones next year. Sonnen is 0-1 in his UFC 205-pound career, having spent the last several years at middleweight.
"If I could understand a single word (Jackson) said about me I might be mildly offended," Sonnen posted on Twitter. "Hard to hear (Jackson) all the way from the bottom of his pit of obscurity. Ya know (Jackson), I was wrong about your acting ability. Calling me out was your best performance yet."
Jackson faced Jones for the belt last year, falling via submission. He was recently forced out of a planned encounter with Glover Teixeira due to a training injury.
- Women Are Coming To The UFC, According To Dana White
- Dana White Postpones Surgery Until 2013
- Chael Sonnen Responds To Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
- Donald Cerrone Weighing His Options After News Of Anthony Pettis Health Scare
- Legacy FC Middleweight Championship To Remain Vacant Due To Injury
- Heavyweights Pat Barry-Shane Del Rosario Targeted For TUF 16 Finale
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline