"It's not 'catch weight' it's a 'grudge weight.' I'll fight him at a GRUDGE WEIGHT OF 200lbs," Sonnen wrote. "I don't care about him enough to cut to 185."
Certainly that leaves the door open for several fighters. Rashad Evans sparked rumors of a potential fight with Sonnen by posting a picture of the two squaring off, but there is not much of a grudge between those two that is known publicly.
- Dana White Feels Like Ronda Rousey Could Break Octagon Barrier
- Cheick Kongo Would Welcome Fight With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Fighter Salaries Released
- Chael Sonnen Makes Reference To Next Fight, But Doesn't Name Names
- WWE Superstar CM Punk Unimpressed With Jon Jones' Nike Deal
- Donald Cerrone, Melvin Guillard Are Friends Until Their Fight Starts
- GSP's Trainer Says Fighter Want Bout With Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline