"We're on great terms (and) we've always been on great terms," Sonnen said. "You've got to understand, what Dan and I have got is like the military. Our gym has got an order, and Dan is one of the coaches. He's above me. I don't talk back to Dan, and if Dan wants to say something, that would be the way it is."
Sonnen (28-12-1) also revealed that Henderson will be cornering him against Jones when the two square off for the UFC title in April.
The rest of the coaching staff for Sonnen will include Clayton Hires, Scott McQuary, Jamie Huey, Mike Dolce and Vinny Magalhaes. Randy Couture is also scheduled to attend several sessions.
- Michael Bisping Anxious To Return To Action As Soon As Possible
- Junior Dos Santos The Next To Join Nike's Roster
- Dan Henderson Not Happy With Jon Jones-Chael Sonnen Booking
- Stephan Bonnar Thanks UFC Fans For A Wonderful Career
- UFC Confirms Michael Johnson-Myles Jury For UFC 155
- Bellator 82 To Feature Welterweight Final Between Lyman Good, Andrey Koreshkov
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.