Greg Jackson, the head trainer at Jackson's MMA in New Mexico, had four fighters competing in bouts at this past Saturday's Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman event. The camp went 1-3 in those fights, but that didn't keep Cesar Gracie from trying to mock the camp.
"Cali sends a certain team from New Mexico home winless (Saturday) at 0-3," Gracie posted on Twitter. "Dancing with the stars don't cut it here."
Jackson's MMA responded via Twitter with, "There was some confusion that we went 0-3 (Saturday). Bad night at work, but for those of u that can't count (Adlan Amagov) did get a win #math."
The bouts included Ronda Rousey defending her Strikeforce bantamweight title with a submission win over Sarah Kaufman; Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza knocking out Derek Brunson; and Miesha Tate submitting Julie Kedzie. Amagov defeated Keith Berry on the card, as well.
- Tito Ortiz Launches Sports Management Agency
- Wagner Prado Cleared, Hopes For Quick Rematch With Phil Davis
- Jose Aldo Says He Will "Shut Off" Frankie Edgar If They Meet
- Mark Bocek-Rafael Dos Anjos Set For UFC 154
- Randy Couture Helps The Expendables 2 Bring In Nearly $29 Million
- Liz Carmouche Offers Up Her Services To Face Ronda Rousey
- Joe Lauzon-Gray Maynard Added To Year-End UFC 155 Card
- Former NFL Player Turned MMA Fighter Herschel Walker On The Competition Difference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.