Carlos Eduardo Rocha is now a former UFC fighter, and the Brazilian doesn't seem to happy about it. Rocha went 1-2 inside the Octagon, including a recent loss to Mike Pierce.
"I went there to fight MMA an he wants to win by points. There were 15 minutes of pur mooring," said Rocha, in a recent interview with Tatame. "This is (expletive). And UFC fires me after a fight where the guy just stood there mooring. Wasn't him the one who said he'd fight any Brazilian because it's an easy fight? I thought he could come for me but he didn't. He didn't hit me nor let me hit him. That's not MMA."
Rocha is 9-2, with his other career loss coming to Jake Ellenberger via split decision last year. The 30-year-old owns eight submission victories.
- Randy Couture Offers Up His Insight On Silva Vs. Sonnen 2
- Ivan Menjivar Prepared For Mike Easton At "UFC 148"
- Ovince St. Preux Vs. TJ Cook Set For "Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman"
- Tito Ortiz Plans On Retiring Forrest Griffin At "UFC 148"
- Nick Diaz Not Fully Retired, According To Cesar Gracie
- Sarah Kaufman On Hitting Ronda Rousey: "She's Not Going To Like It"
- UFC Officially Announces Tito Ortiz For Hall Of Fame
- "Korean Zombie" Calls Out Jose Aldo: "I Will End His Reign"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.