Carlos Condit's trainer Firas Zahabi feels that his fighter is not possible to read once the action begins.
"I think Carlos' style, the backbone of his style, his standup style, is that his combinations are very unpredictable," said Zahabi on Sherdog Radio. "You notice he doesn't really do the same combinations twice."
"[Condit's] always throwing a bizarre combination and then he'll throw another bizarre combination and he keeps you guessing with his combinations," said Zahabi. "That's the danger of it because he doesn't give you any pattern to follow. It makes it hard for a trainer to drill a specific counter."
- Anderson Silva's "Focus" Is On GSP Super-Fight
- Jon Fitch Not Ready To Step To The Side In Welterweight Division
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Is "Useless," According To Dave Herman
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Confident He Will Finish Dave Herman At UFC 153
- Vinny Magalhaes: UFC Fighter And Master Prognosticator
- Anderson Silva Feeling Excited For UFC 153 Fight With Stephan Bonnar
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.