Malki Kawa, the manager for Carlos Condit, informed MMAWeekly.com that his fighter would gladly accept a rematch with Rory MacDonald - assuming that is what the UFC wants. MacDonald called out Condit this past weekend after a victory over BJ Penn.
"Carlos Condit doesn't back down from any man," Kawa said. "If the UFC asks us to fight Rory MacDonald, Carlos will take the fight."
Condit, the former interim UFC welterweight champion, previously defeated MacDonald via TKO with just seven seconds left in their fight. The scorecards were later revealed to read a split decision victory for MacDonald had he survived the round.
Following his win over Penn, MacDonald took the microphone and promptly called out Condit, saying he wanted a rematch in March from Montreal. UFC president Dana White seemed intrigued by pairing the two 170-pounders together again during the post-fight press conference.
- Dustin Poirier Fueled By Loss, Looks To Bounce Back At TUF 16 Finale
- UFC Officially Announces March Return To Japan
- Video: Preview For "UFC 155: Dos Santos Vs. Velasquez II"
- Siyar Bahadurzada Calls Out Rory MacDonald
- Diego Sanchez Confirms Move Back To Lightweight, Says Next Fight To Be Announced Soon
- Roger Gracie Still In The Planning Stages Of Training
- Raphael Assuncao Fought Through Broken Arm At UFC On Fox 5
- Anderson Silva Requests 10-Fight UFC Contract
- Roy Nelson: Matt Mitrione Made Fight Personal By Requesting It
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.