Cage Warriors 51 had some minor tweaks made after last minute injuries occurred.
John Michael Sheil (8-1) pulled out of his fight with Jack Mason (21-11) after suffering a knee injury. Florent Betorangal (10-5) was selected as a replacement name.
Liam James (6-4) went down with an undisclosed injury and his fight with Alan Philpott (7-3) was removed when no replacement could be found. Paul Redmond (5-3) vs. Ryan Roddy (5-0) has been promoted from the preliminary card to the main one due to the cancellation of the fight.
The show takes place December 31 at The Helix in Ireland. Featherweight champion Conor McGregor (11-2) and Ivan Buchinger (21-3) will compete for the vacant lightweight championship in the main event.
The main card streams at MMA Junkie at 4 p.m. ET with preliminary action to follow on Facebook.
Conor McGregor vs. Ivan Buchinger for the vacant lightweight title
Chris Fields vs. Jesse Taylor for the middleweight title
Aisling Daly vs. Katja Kankaanpaa
Florent Betorangal vs. Jack Mason
Paul Redmond vs. Ryan Roddy
Moktar Benkaci vs. James Brum
Philip Mulpeter vs. Tommy Quinn
Henry Fadipe vs. Charlie Watts
- Dana White On When Gilbert Melendez May Get A Lightweight Championship Shot
- Alistair Overeem Submits Application For Licensing
- UFC Makes Bobby Green-Jacob Volkmann Official For UFC 156
- Junior Dos Santos Enjoys Being Sponsored By Nike
- Cain Velasquez Looking To Follow In Footsteps Of Juan Manuel Marquez
- Cage Warriors 51 Lineup Changed Due To Injuries
- Daniel Cormier Inks UFC Deal Ahead Of Final Strikeforce Fight
- Michael Kuiper-Buddy Roberts Added To UFC On Fox 6
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.