Injuries have struck Cage Warriors 50, who had to make some last minute changes to the card.
Former The Ultimate Fighter contestant Brandon Hempleman (8-1) and Paul McVeigh (18-7) have been added. The two will meet in a catchweight fight at 130 pounds.
Hempleman will be making his Cage Warriors debut as he enters on a five fight win streak. He's finished three of those fights in round one. McVeigh is 3-0 for Cage Warriors. He won their bantamweight championship before vacating it to compete for BAMMA. He lost his BAMMA debut that took place in late 2011. McVeigh has not fought since.
Robert Whiteford (9-1) vs. Chris Fishgold (7-0) has been scratched after both fighters came down with injuries. Taking their place on the main card will be Nathan Beer (13-4) vs. Graham Turner (20-7). Beer comes in losing his last two and Turner is the opposite winning his previous two fights.
Cage Warriors 50 takes place December 8 from Scotland. The main card streams at MMA Junkie with the prelims on Facebook. The main card starts at 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Lavar Johnson Injured, Out Of UFC On Fox 5 Fight With Brendan Schaub
- Bellator 82 Weigh-In Results: Welterweight Finals Made Official
- UFC "Road To The Octagon" Debuts This Sunday
- Ronaldo Souza-Lorenz Larkin Booked For Strikeforce: Champions
- Frank Shamrock: Bas Rutten Put Me On The Map
- Next ONE FC Event Announced
- Heather Clark Ready For The Big Leagues
- Chris Weidman Updates Status Post-Surgery
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.