Bruce Buffer, the veteran voice of the UFC, will have a busy weekend. First, Buffer will step inside the Octagon in Montreal to announce the fighters at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit.
Buffer will proceed to fly to Florida for a new opportunity, as he has been brought in to handle driver introductions for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Ford EcoBoost 400 from the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz recently was the honorary pace car driver for a race in Arizona, and even locked down a sponsorship deal for his next fight with Phoenix International Raceway.
The decision to bring in Buffer comes just a week after drivers Jeff Gordon and Clint Bowyer nearly came to blows following an on-track accident.
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Targeted For UFC 156
- Pair Of UFC Events Receive Venues
- Tom DeBlass Retires From MMA Following Recent Loss
- Jessica Eye's Plan To Defeat Zoila Gurgel And "Be Considered A Champion"
- Bellator Swaps Upcoming Tournament Final Dates
- Vinicius Queiroz's Manager Blames Referee Call Over Recent Loss
- Nike Contract Confirmed For UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.