Welterweights Brock Jardine and Kenny Robertson will each be looking for their first UFC victory this February when they square off at UFC 157: Rousey Vs. Carmouche. The bout is likely for the prelims of the event.
Jardine (9-2) was defeated by Rick Story in his UFC debut, snapping a three-fight win streak. He is a member of the Pit Elevated Fight Team.
Robertson (11-2) is 0-2 in his brief UFC career, having been defeated by Mike Pierce and Aaron Simpson around a regional circuit victory.
UFC 157 goes down February 23 from Anaheim and features a main event for the UFC women's bantamweight title between Ronda Rousey and Liz Carmouche.
- Paul Daley Arrested, Barred From Entering U.S.; Bellator Cancels January Fight
- Junior Dos Santos Doesn’t Mind Holiday Training
- UFC 155 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Program Reminder: Countdown To UFC 155 Debuts Tonight At 11 PM ET
- José Aldo Is Conflicted On His Next Move
- Dan Hardy: TUF Cast Is Becoming The Jersey Shore
- Anthony Pettis On Beating Benson Henderson
- Brad Pickett On Who Deserves The Next Bantamweight Title Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.