Brian Stann's Hire Heroes USA foundation has received a new sponsor, as World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) recently announced they have joined forces. The program works to assist veterans through personalized and customized job search training and assistance.
The partnership will be featured during the 10th WWE Tribute to the Troops episode, which is set to air December 19 at 9 p.m. ET on USA and December 22 at 9 p.m. ET on NBC.
"WWE has a clear commitment to supporting the US military and the top organizations that help military veterans and their families," said Stann, the president and CEO of the foundation. "Like us, WWE follows verbal support with action, making tangible difference in the lives of those who have sacrificed so much in defense of this nation."
Vince McMahon, the chairman and CEO of WWE said, "It's an honor for us to partner with Hire Heroes USA and support programs that will help our veterans."
- Patrick Cote Shifting To Welterweight, Hopes To Fight At UFC 158
- Medical Suspensions Given To Fighters From The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale
- Karlos Vemola Out, Derek Brunson In To Face Chris Leben At UFC 155
- Cody McKenzie Out Of UFC 155 Bout With Leonard Garcia
- Brian Stann's Hire Heroes USA Partners With WWE
- Ratings Report: TUF 16 Finale Draws 1.3 Million, UFC On FX 6 Falls Below Average
- Legacy FC 18 To Feature Pair Of Title Fights
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.