Brian Stann, the former WEC champion, confirmed earlier reports that his upcoming match with ex-Bellator champion Hector Lombard will serve as the main event for UFC on FOX 4. The card takes place August 4 from Los Angeles.
Stann defeated Alessio Sakara in his most recent fight, improving to 3-1 in his last four with the lone loss coming against Sonnen. Lombard has a 25-fight unbeaten streak and will be fighting in the UFC for the first time. Stann confirmed the news on FUEL TV during the UFC On FOX 3 shows.
- Benson Henderson's First Title Defense Set For UFC 150 Against Frankie Edgar
- Urijah Faber To Compete For UFC Interim Bantamweight Title
- Nephew Of Anderson Silva To Compete Saturday At "Lion Fight Muay Thai VI"
- Papy Abedi Will Seek First UFC Win Vs. Rick Story At "UFC On FX 4"
- Gilbert Melendez "Coming For All The 55-Pounders" Regardless Of Promotion
- Another Week, Another Interesting Tim Kennedy Video
- Siyar Bahadurzada In For Yoshihiro Akiyama To Face Thiago Alves At "UFC 149"
- Team Cruz Wants UFC Bantamweight Champ To Remain On "TUF: Live"
- Lineup Finalized For Bellator 69 Next Friday
- UFC On Fox Ratings Suffer Steep Decline
- Sarah Kaufman Will Challenge Ronda Rousey In August
- Report States No MMA Coming To New York This Year
- With Dominick Cruz Out, Urijah Faber Hopes UFC Creates Interim TItle
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.