Brian Ebersole would like nothing more than to be a coach on the upcoming international season of The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes, as the show will pit a team from the United Kingdom against team Australia.
While Ebersole is not a native of Australia, he spent a good portion of his career competing in the country. Since arriving in the UFC, "TWAS" or The White Anderson Silva, has went a perfect 4-0.
"That's a dream job," said Ebersole, during a recent appearance on MMA Weekly Radio. "I mean to be on the highest stage as a coach, I got there as an athlete, to get that recognition for my coaching abilities and my personality; that would be amazing."
Ebersole still trains in Australia, and feels like his recent win streak could be a big factor in him receiving the coaching position.
"I hope I've got the momentum and this little Twitter campaign I started," said Ebersole, who holds a career record of 50-14-1.
- Jamie Varner Steps Up, Signs On To Face Joe Lauzon At "UFC On FOX 4"
- Video: Anderson Silva Vs. Chael Sonnen "It's Personal"
- Video: Chael Sonnen Responds To Anderson Silva
- Anderson Silva, Jon Jones Nominated For ESPY "Fighter Of The Year"
- Miesha Tate Targeted For Fall Return To Action
- Brian Ebersole Calls "TUF: The Smashes" Coaching Job A Dream
- Todd Duffee To Welcome Jeff Monson To Super Fight League
- Video: "The End Of The Road" With Tito Ortiz