After several mounting losses, Brett Rogers (12-4-1 NC) plans to enter the Bellator 75 Season 7 heavyweight tournament quarter finals as his old self.
"This is tournament style fighting," said Rogers on Inside MMA Live. "I'm going out there to capture the win as soon as possible. You know that means I'm going to be in his face. Oh you definitely gonna see old school Brett Rogers this coming weekend. It's going to be my old school look with a new look. I'm just going out there to fight, to win and have fun at the same time."
After Rogers went undefeated in his first 10 fights, he has dropped four of his last six. He is coming off a win from earlier this summer in his Bellator debut.
"I've been working a lot on my standup as well as my ground," said Rogers. "I've been with American Top Team to try and learn every area. It's been a long time since I've been on a major card. I kind of fell off and had to start over."
Rogers will take on Alexander Volkov (16-3) in one of the opening round fights at Bellator 75 this Saturday.
- TUF Not In "Make-Or-Break" Year According To Dana White
- Clay Guida Adamant He Defeated Gray Maynard
- Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson Official For TUF 16 Finale
- Fine, Suspension For Forrest Griffin Followed Positive Drug Test
- Dana White Laughs Off Bobby Lashley As Daniel Cormier's Opponent
- UFC On Fuel TV 5 Replay Draws Better Ratings Than Original Broadcast
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.