According to a report by MMAjunkie.com, heavyweights Brendan Schaub and Lavar Johnson will give it a second go this coming February. The two were expected to meet this past weekend, but Johnson was forced out with a groin injury.
Now, Schaub and Johnson appear set for UFC 157: Rousey Vs. Carmouche. The card takes place February 23 from Anaheim's Honda Center.
Schaub (8-3) asked for Johnson following a second straight loss to Ben Rothwell earlier this year. The former Ultimate Fighter runner-up was also defeated by Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in a fight that snapped his four-bout win streak.
Johnson (17-6) has gone 2-1 since entering the UFC from Strikeforce. He was defeated by Stefan Struve in his most recent fight.
- Dustin Poirier Fueled By Loss, Looks To Bounce Back At TUF 16 Finale
- UFC Officially Announces March Return To Japan
- Video: Preview For "UFC 155: Dos Santos Vs. Velasquez II"
- Siyar Bahadurzada Calls Out Rory MacDonald
- Diego Sanchez Confirms Move Back To Lightweight, Says Next Fight To Be Announced Soon
- Roger Gracie Still In The Planning Stages Of Training
- Raphael Assuncao Fought Through Broken Arm At UFC On Fox 5
- Anderson Silva Requests 10-Fight UFC Contract
- Roy Nelson: Matt Mitrione Made Fight Personal By Requesting It
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.