Grappling gold medalist Braulio Estima is only one day from his first MMA debut, but is already looking towards his next fight.
"When I put something in my mind I go to the end," said Estima. "I really look forward to my debut and after my first fight, I want another fight very soon so I can get the ball rolling."
Estima takes on Chris Holland (5-3) this Saturday at TFC on August 24.
Holland is on a three fight win streak with two taking place this year. He has never had a fight go past the second round.
"I'm stepping with one foot and then I just want to get myself thrown in the cage with the lions and see what happens," said Estima.
- Strikeforce Adds Pair Of Bouts To September Event
- Three New Matches Announced For UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot
- Jay Hieron Had No Second Thoughts About Taking Jake Ellenberger Match At UFC 151
- Tim Sylvia Believes He Would Defeat Daniel Cormier
- Shogun Rua On Brandon Vera Fight: "I Know I Could’ve Been More Prepared"
- Cody McKenzie Already Calls Out Frankie Edgar For His Featherweight Debut
- Ed Soares Says Anderson Silva Has "Never Turned Down A Fight"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.