Bjorn Rebney has his hands up in the air when it involves Eddie Alvarez (24-3) as he remains uncertain what the fighter's future holds. Alvarez recently fulfilled his Bellator contract going 9-1.
"We're literally waiting," said Rebney to MMA Junkie.
Rebney allowed Alvarez out of the 90 day exclusive negotiating period that would have kept the former Bellator champion from receiving outside offers.
Bellator still holds the right to match any offers for a six month period. They then have 15 days to make the choice if they choose to resign any fighter.
"We'd like to keep him, but it will all boil down to the numbers," said Rebney.
- Jon Jones Planning To Silence Chael Sonnen Once And For All
- John Moraga-Chris Cariaso Added To UFC 155
- Sam Stout "Annoyed" With John Makdessi And His Remarks
- UFC Fighter Retires Fearing Brain Damage
- Brendan Schaub: My Back Is Against The Wall
- Shogun Rua Auctioning Off Fight Gloves For Charity
- Greg Jackson Never Watching GSP – Carlos Condit Fight
- Glory Looks To Expand, U.S. Debut Targeted
- Additional Fights Announced For Cage Warriors 51
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.