"I'm going to fight him and beat him up," said Henderson, during the weigh-in show on Fuel TV Friday.
Henderson successfully defended his title against Frankie Edgar earlier this year, claiming a decision victory in Denver. That followed a decision win for Henderson in Japan to secure the title.
Diaz, however, is a completely different fighter than Edgar, as the Stockton-native prefers to come right at you. Edgar was more of the counter-attacker and wrestler.
"I prepared the same for this fight as opposed to my first fight and my 10th fight and my last fight," Henderson said. "It's all the same. I'm going to beat him up and win the fight."
- UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz Live Coverage, Results
- Benson Henderson Plans To "Beat Up" Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
- Nick Diaz Successfully Weighs In On Third Attempt
- Johny Hendricks: Apparently Douchebags Get Title Shots
- Shane Carwin's Future In The Sport Looks Bleak
- Shogun Rua Hopes Soccer Kicks Are Permitted In The UFC
- Mike Ricci-Colton Smith Advance To TUF 16 Finals
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.