According to a report by Ariel Helwani, the rumored UFC lightweight championship bout between Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar for UFC 150 is no longer in discussion. The card takes place August 11 from Denver, Colorado.
Henderson won the title from Edgar earlier this year in a thrilling five-round affair. "The Answer" was granted a rematch despite initial reports of Anthony Pettis being the first match for "Smooth" and the belt.
- "Super Fight League 3" Results: James Thompson Tops Bobby Lashley
- Roger Gracie To Make Middleweight Debut Vs. Keith Jardine At Strikeforce Event
- Frank Mir Discusses His Next Opponent UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
- Not Even Illness Could Take Johny Hendricks Down
- Nate Diaz Happy To Rest Up Before Title Shot
- Hendricks Vs. GSP A "Pretty Interesting Fight" To UFC Pres
- Dana White Says The Diaz Bros. Fight Like No One Else
- Frankie Edgar Assesses "Stud" Nate Diaz's Big Win
- Dana White Says Alan Belcher Earned Top 5 Spot In Victory
- Josh Koscheck: "(Hendricks) Had Luck On His Side Tonight"
- "UFC On FOX 3: Diaz Vs. Miller" Gate And Attendance
- Dana White Confirms Nate Diaz Is Next In Line For Title Shot
- "UFC On FOX 3: Diaz Vs. Miller" Medical Suspensions
- "UFC On FOX 3: Diaz Vs. Miller" Fight Night Bonuses
- Video: "UFC On FOX 3: Diaz Vs. Miller" Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC On FOX 3: Nate Diaz Vs. Jim Miller
- Nate Diaz Makes A Statement With Submission Of Jim Miller