UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson is a staple on Twitter. "Smooth" will be making his first title defense next month when he meets former champion Frankie Edgar at UFC 151: Henderson vs. Edgar from Denver, Colorado.
While updating his daily training routine, Henderson offered up three things he will never say or do when it comes to competing in MMA.
"3 things u guys won't ever see me say or do: 1. not be in shape for a fight; 2. make excuses for losing; 3. not give it my all during a fight," Henderson wrote.
Henderson will need to be near the top of his game if he hopes to keep the belt. His first match with Edgar went to a decision that the judges awarded to Henderson. The rematch takes place August 11.
- Alan Belcher Accepts Vitor Belfort's Challenge
- Michael Bisping Happy To Be Fighting Brian Stann On Neutral Territory
- Rory MacDonald "Excited" To Be Fighting In Canada Again
- Joseph Benavidez Not Amused By Michael Bisping's Comments
- Dominick Cruz Wants To Fight Soon, But Leaving That In Hands Of Professionals
- UFC 152 Receives Welterweights Seth Baczynski, Simeon Thoresen
- Jacob Volkmann-Shane Roller Added To UFC 151
- Chael Sonnen Tries To "Encourage" Urijah Faber
- Rory MacDonald Planning To Hurt BJ Penn
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline