Fuel TV will debut the program Benson Henderson: Rising Up this Wednesday night at 11 p.m. ET. The show chronicles the life and career of the UFC lightweight champion.
The one-hour program will feature interviews with Henderson, his trainer, mother, brother and girlfriend, along with discussing defining moments in his career.
Henderson was straight to the point when asked about what kind of legacy he wants to leave on the show, saying, "The best ever. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I want to be the best fighter ever."
- Renan Barao-Michael McDonald On Tap For 2013
- Emotional Dominick Cruz Discusses His Latest Knee Injury
- Randy Couture Responds To Steven Seagal's Fight Request
- Bellator 82 Ratings Are In
- Tyson Griffin Glad With His Decision To Leave Xtreme Couture For AKA
- Bjorn Rebney Details New Championship Rematch Stipulation
- Video: Dana White Returns With Blog Featuring Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.