Bellator Fighting Championships will become the first major MMA organization to hold an event in West Virginia since the state legalized MMA early last year, as the "Summer Series" will start on June 22 with Bellator 71 from Chester, West Virginia.
News of the card was confirmed by Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney in an interview with MMAjunkie.com. So far, no fights or tournaments have been scheduled for the event, which will be held at the Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort.
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
- Video: Rashad Evans, "Georgia On My Mind"
- Revisit Greasegate And More In Dana White's UFC 94 Vlog
- Kenny Florian Voices Support For King Mo
- Newcomer Tim Elliott Will Face John Dodson At "UFC On FOX 3"
- Reminder: "Countdown To UFC 145" Will Debut Tonight On FUEL TV
- Alistair Overeem's Team Says Fighter Has Explanation For Failed Drug Test
- "TUF: Live" Ratings On The Rise With Episode Six
- Video: "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans" Media Primer
- Bellator Cuts Vila And Ueda After Bantamweight Tournament
- X-Ray Shows Siyar Bahadurzada's Hand Not Broken
- Jens Pulver Picks Up A Win Over The Weekend
- Dana White And Ben Askren Get Into It Over Drug Testing
- Rory MacDonald Doesn't Know Much About Opponent This Saturday, Talks Training & More
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.